Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dog sitting

So today i am dog sitting for my friends because they dog sat for me when i went skiing in april. Unfortunately while i have a very mellow dog who loves everyone who is nice to him (except for the gardeners he doesn't like them at all) my friends dog is a complete nutcase. She follows me round everywhere which would be totally fine except she seems to hate every member of my family except me and i have to go to work tomorrow which means i have to leave her in the house alone with my family and i'm just worried that she is going to go mental and start barking or biting them which would be horrible. She loves my dog though. Its really cute to see them playing together. I just wish she was a little bit better behaved and didn't hate my family so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment